Thursday, May 29, 2008

Are You Living With An Open Heart?

I was reminded today of the importance of life by two conversations.

First, my mother left me a message that my Aunt passed away last night. She was 85 years old, and it wasn't a shock, yet, it is still sad as she was a good woman and my Uncle will miss her terribly. We all will miss her. She was special to all of us in our family and always so good to us.

When I spoke with my sister about it, she told me that today was surreal for her and David. This morning, the UPS guy showed up with a 4 lb. package on their door. Terri picked it up and David said, "Oh, that's my Dad." Terri mentioned "It's hard to imagine that we could be reduced to just 4 lbs. by the time we're gone."

Interesting perspective. But it is true! We will be reduced to just 4 lbs. of dust if we get cremated once we're done living this life.

So, the question I have for you, today, is "Are you living the life you want to live?" and a second question I pose is "Is your heart open to the possibilities of life?"

If you aren't living the life you want, there is no better time to start living it than right now.

If you aren't opening your heart to love other people, to share the real you, the whole you, with other people, there is no better time than right now to begin to share your heart.

I encourage you to be the best you, the most complete you, the most happy, healthy, loving, joyful, and fun you. We are here now. We are here because we have purpose left in us to fulfill and bring to realization.

Your life matters. Your breath, happiness, joy, and spirit you share with others matter. So, open your heart up, embrace each moment for the blessing it is, and have fun with what you've got! As the Italians say "Carpe Diem!"
_______________________________________________________

Copyright © 2008 AspireNow. All rights reserved. Want more? Subscribe to the A-Blog.

No comments:

Subscribe to the A-Blog

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

AspireNow's Amazon Store