Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween: Ace Ventura and Three Trick-or-Treaters

You've read that the A-Blog is all about seriously F-U-N self-help.

And we all know that "fun" means we're laughing, right?

I just watched one of the funniest Halloween videos ever, created by my pals Beni and Rafi over at NowLive, (aka Ravenstake - http://www.ravenstake.com/).

I laughed so hard I cried. I know, it's politically incorrect, but I don't care. Anything that made me laugh this much just HAD to be posted and shared with my friends here at AspireNow. Enjoy!




Happy Halloween!
Scott & the AspireNow Team

P.S. - don't miss the AspireNow show, broadcasting Wednesdays at 6PM PST at NowLive!

Don't throw spaghetti at your screen if you hate it, just click away.

If you LOVE getting posts like this, click here to subscribe.
Burning feeds is good for your soul.

Copyright © 1999-2007 AspireNow and YouTube video Copyright © 2007 by Ravenstake.com, with no infringement intended. All Rights Reserved. You may republish this article only if you publish in WHOLE with the COPYRIGHT and ALL ACTIVE LINKS intact.

No comments:

Subscribe to the A-Blog

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

AspireNow's Amazon Store