Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Amanda From Blogger Buster Rocks!

Have you ever messed up your blog so bad that you have no clue how to fix it?

You may have noticed that AspireNow A-Blog's format got tweaked just before Thanksgiving and I've been too busy (and not smart enough to figure out the code) to realize what I did wrong.

Well, I'm a big believer in the rule of "if you can't figure it out, think of someone who might" and emailed Amanda at Blogger Buster. I love Amanda: not only did she write me back quickly, she also pointed out that in one blog post I'd inserted "align=top" into the code, which caused that snippet of code to play on the top left and pushed everything else to the bottom.

Amanda to the rescue! If you're running your blog on Blogger, I haven't found a better resource for hacks, code evaluation, and ways to do what you want using the blogger platform than Amanda's Blogger Buster site.

Check it out Blogger users! And thanks again, Amanda!

~Scott
_______________________________________________________

Copyright © 2008 AspireNow. All rights reserved. Want more? Subscribe to the A-Blog.

Like it? Share on del.icio.us or Stumble Upon!

No comments:

Subscribe to the A-Blog

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

AspireNow's Amazon Store