Saturday, July 7, 2007

How to get a million visitors to your site, ethically.

I've heard this headline before. And, frankly, I'm skeptical any time I see one of those page long sales or affiliate letters about something you can do to increase your website traffic. However, today I encountered one that looked different. It actually utilized software that maximizes the referral network to put your site on a list, by taking you to links, you get a code for that site to PROVE you actually visited the site. Then, at the end of visiting all SIX sites, you get code to enable you to replaces one of the five sites with YOUR site. How cool is that? While I'm unsure about exactly how many users it will promote to my sites, I figured it's worth a try. From what I can tell, it truly works. Check it out:

http://www.hitmonger.com/?32204

No comments:

Subscribe to the A-Blog

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

AspireNow's Amazon Store