Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Five Million Dollar Experiment

If you're a believer in the power of attraction, you'll find the Five Million Dollar Experiment pretty darned interesting. I sure did. I set in motion a similar experiment, for the purpose of helping empower people to do more and be more, live their purpose, and bring more love into the world.

With Steve Pavlina's Million Dollar Experiment, I decided to also make public my intention to help organizations empower their employees with the use of all money that comes my way through the million dollar experiment. (Actually, it was originally the Million Dollar Experiment, but now this experiement is over $5 Million dollars!)

I won't share all the details, except this. I am holding this intention:

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $5,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

It's a pretty cool intention. And, one I am honoring. Care to join me in this experiment?

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $5,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

It's a pretty fun way to experiment. I mean, what do you have to lose? Nothing! Right? What do you have to gain? Whatever the universe decides to send your way. I love open-ended experiments. I'm not limiting it to myself. I want to see it go to many people and help as many people as possible.

If you want to join this experiment, either visit http://www.stevepavlina.com/million-dollar-experiment.htm or visit http://www.aspirenow.com/leader-07-what-i-would-do-with-5-million-dollars.htm.

You can also learn more about the law of attraction and the secret to manifesting money at: !!
http://thesgrprogram.com/?a_aid=cd8d7809&a_bid=51580218.

No comments:

Subscribe to the A-Blog

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

AspireNow's Amazon Store