Monday, February 8, 2010

Help Us Improve AspireNow

Hi - As you know I'm always grateful to interact with you, my AspireNow readers.

I'm just poking my head into your day or email inbox to ask you a quick poll survey to help me improve AspireNow. Can you take 15 seconds and share your insight(s) with me?

You can click here: http://micropoll.com/t/KDly9ZBBle or click on the Poll in the left side of the AspireNow blog side bar to enter your poll question result.

Thanks for helping me improve AspireNow products!

Aspirationally,
Scott Andrews, Founder of AspireNow.

_______________________________________________________

Copyright © 2009 AspireNow. All rights reserved. Want more? Subscribe to the A-Blog.

Like it? Share on del.icio.us or Stumble Upon!

No comments:

Subscribe to the A-Blog

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

AspireNow's Amazon Store